Friday, April 14, 2017

Bizarre New Skincare Trend

 
 
 
Greetings and Happy Spring!
 
After a recent visit to my local Vitamin World store, I became intrigued by the Organic Doctor Snail Gel. Yes, you read that right. Snail gel.  I was curious about how this product worked so I did some online research.  I found out that Helix Aspersa Muller is a unique substance a snail produces to quickly regenerate its own shell and skin. The story is that people who handled these snails noticed a significant improvement in the condition of their skin. I began using the Organic Doctor Snail gel about two weeks ago and I have noticed an improvement in skin softness but I haven’t been able to tell any significant changes as it relates to anti-aging.  I do love the gel consistency as my skin tends to be on the oily side. Bottom line: While it seems gross to be using an animal secretion as skin care, it’s still a scientific breakthrough that we can add to the list of anti-aging skin care options on the market.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment