Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Favorites of 2016

 
 Greetings everyone! I wanted to showcase some of the things I loved (and some I continue to love) in 2016. As I said in my last blog, I want to spend more time in 2017 on doing the things I love and not to sweat the small stuff. 

My beauty favorites for 2016 were many but I’ve highlighted a few here for you.

First of all, Nivea’s In-Shower Body Lotion makes life so much easier! I mean, who has several minutes every day to slather themselves in lotion and spend time rubbing it in? Slather it on in the shower, rinse and you’re done! 


 

My new mascara love is It Cosmetics’ Super Hero Mascara. (I really should buy a full size of this since this is the second travel size I’ve gone through.)  My lashes tend to fall flat with many volumizing mascaras because they are naturally straight but this mascara helps to hold a curl. (I use BH Cosmetics eyelash curler, btw.)


 

Gliss Shampoos and Conditioners are a recent find from Walgreens and it has helped my damaged hair become shiny and soft once again. 

 

Sephora Cream Lip Stain is by far one of the best liquid matte colors I’ve tried. It doesn’t make your lips feel like the Sahara Desert and the color range is fantastic. The two colors I have are Bohemian Purple and Marvelous Mauve. 
(Shown in Bohemian Purple)



 My new music discoveries are Ayria. I’ve been listening to Plastic Makes Perfect and Paper Dolls albums on my play list. I’ve also rediscovered Siouxie and the Banshees (a throwback to my college days).
That's all for now. Until next time.... Xxoo 




No comments:

Post a Comment