Monday, July 11, 2016

Wet n Wild Cosmetics Full Face Review


Today's full face makeup look using Wet n Wild Cosmetics. Here are my thoughts......

The Coverall Foundation is a nice medium-coverage base. It goes on easily (I applied it with a beauty-blender type sponge) and doesn't drag when blended. 
I used a bronzer (not really bronze) called Reserve Your Cabana. It's really more of a pressed luminous powder than a bronzer. I love this to set my foundation if I want a bit of a dewy finish. (As you can see, I've hit pan.)
I'm not a fan of either of the concealers. Both were a bit too yellow and creased like mad after a few hours of wear. 

For the rest of the face, I used the bronzer in Ticket to Brazil (a light colored, slightly shimmery bronzer), blush in Rose Champagne and highlighting palette in Catwalk Pink. All were very pigmented and wore well. 

For the eyes I used the Comfort Zone palette (the first 3 colors on the left hand side), Longwearing Eye Pencil in You're the Yin and Max Volume Waterproof Mascara in black. I must say, I've tried WnW mascaras in the past and was not impressed but this one was certainly a surprise. It went on smooth, didn't clump and actually thickened my lashes. It also held the curl all day. No smudges! 

Finally, the matte lippy in Pinkerbell. It's a comfortable matte lipstick and a dupe for the coveted MAC Viva Glam Nicki. 

The finished look. 


Bottom line: All of these products (save the 2 concealers) are worth trying. At $1-$5 a pop, what's the risk? Great finds for beauty on a budget at your nearest drugstore. I got most of mine at Rite Aid and www.beautyjoint.com. 💋



No comments:

Post a Comment