Saturday, April 30, 2016

I'm back!

I've been away from the blog for a bit due to some changes that came into my life. First, we adopted a cat from a shelter who was so shy but sweet. We call her Pee Wee. She's still adjusting to our daily routines but she's really come out of her shell. 


I've also started a new job as a treatment program director and have focused my attention on getting that project up and running. So, now that I've taken a minute, I'm back! 
Starting with a recent purchase from an online shop called The Patchouli Garden. http://www.patchouligarden.com/
I've been looking for patchouli scents that weren't too overpowering and wearable, not smelling like a head shop. I've found some nice patchouli scents like the Patchouli Blackberry scent and original patchouli. I discovered India Temple Oil and Nag Champa as well. The Nag Champa was really powerful so a light application is key. 
Of course, the oil is much stronger than the sprays because of the concentration. It's very similar to the Nag Champa. 
I recommend trying out the scents The Patchouli Garden has to offer. I placed the order on a Tuesday and had it by Saturday regular post. 
Happy Spring, all! Until next time. Xxoo
~Erica ❤️


No comments:

Post a Comment