Monday, March 9, 2015

February Favorites!

 
Greetings all! Here’s what I was loving in February. ❤️
Maybelline Fit Me Matte foundation and powder.  This is good foundation if you have oily skin. My skin is so oily foundation seems to disappear by midday. Not with this. (I also use it with NYX Dewy Finish setting spray.

I picked up this moisturizer with sunscreen just by chance. It was only $6.99 and I had a coupon so I figured, “Why not?” It goes on nicely with no fragrance and doesn’t make me break out. Win!

Since using this leave in hair BB crème (Yes, it’s for hair) I haven’t had the usual struggle with frizz. I smooth it all over the ends of my hair while it’s damp. Either air dry or blow dry for frizz-free hair.  Pantene BB Creme 

These gel eyeliners are the bomb! These have truly been the only ones that seem to stay put in the waterline all day with no need to retouch. L.A. Girl Glide On Gel Liner 
For lighter makeup days, I’ve been reaching for City Color Tinted Moisturizer.  I was impressed for a $5 tinted moisturizer.
I’ve also been loving Maybelline Master Concealer. It looks thick when it comes out of the tube but feels light on the skin. It doesn’t seem to cake or crease. I set it with NYX HD Loose Powder.

I’ve been obsessing over liquid lipsticks for a few months now but for February I was loving the Wet N Wild Liquid Lipsticks (shown in Pink Perfection)  and City Color’s creamy lip stain (shown in Flirtini). 
I think I’ve found a mascara to replace my Maybelline Falsies staple. It’s the Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara in waterproof. This mascara makes your lashes look super long and holds the curl. I remove it with Sonia Kashuk eye makeup remover.

The cold weather we were having up here in upstate NY has finally broken. Happy Spring! 💐







No comments:

Post a Comment