Sunday, February 8, 2015

January Favorites



Here's what I loved in January! ❄️


Essence lipsticks are super long wearing & comfortable. $2.99 @ Ulta


NYC BB Cream. I posted this in my last entry as part of my current face routine. It gives the skin a glow without looking greasy. Perfect if you get dry patches on your skin in the winter that more pigmented foundations might make more visible. Available at drugstores.

Liven up your skin with a light bronzer (not orangy) perfect for those of us with fairer skin tones. Bourjois Delice de Poudre bronzer & ELF Kubuki brush. Bourjois Cosmetics available at ASOS & ELF available at Target.

Best gray nail polish ever! Storm by L.A. Girl available @ Rite Aid. 

This Avon Pedi-Peel is by far the best pedicure product I've come across. I often get dry, cracked skin on my heels and a swipe of one of these pads once a day followed by a foot cream keeps my tootsie smooth & soft. Avon.com

I've always been intimidated by face oils because I've had my share of breakouts through the years but fear not! This face oil doesn't feel greasy once applied to damp skin. Just pat over your face after cleansing and applying any serums underneath. Available at Target. 

A non-irritating cream eye makeup remover perfect to remove those stubborn bits of mascara or eyeliner in the shower. (I use this in the shower after using regular makeup remover. This gets the last stray bits of makeup). Available at Walmart.

The perfect lip liner (and price point!) to compliment any dark lip colors (like color of the year Marsala!) $2 Walgreens

Not necessarily a beauty item but Tiger Balm helps my neck & shoulders relax after a long day.  I rub it on before hopping into bed. Available at Walmart.
 
I'm sure I could come up with loads more stuff I loved in January but this about sums it up. What were some of your favorite beauty items in January? Xxoo









No comments:

Post a Comment