Wednesday, May 21, 2014

What's in my mailbox!


Today I received my order from BH Cosmetics. A concealer palette, bronzer, eyeliner, lip liner and a summery eyeshadow & blush palette. 



Bombshell Bronze is a matte bronzer & sells for $3.95. 
Concealer & Corrector Palette in Light sells for $4.95.




The palette was a special offer for $4.50 with purchase but I believe sells for more if purchased alone. It's a summery collection called Malibu. 




Waterproof Gel Eyeliner in Dream is $5.00 and Waterproof Lip Liner in Raspberry is $ 2.95. 
The eye & lip liners claim to be waterproof and seem to live up to it based on my swatches & "smudge test". 
So far, I'm pleased with my choices and will revisit these for more detailed reviews in the future. Definitely check out BH Cosmetics @ www.bhcosmetics.com! 

*All products were purchased by me. I do not accept money in exchange for reviews. All my reviews are my honest opinions.*

No comments:

Post a Comment