Monday, April 21, 2014

What I'm loving now: All about eyes

Now that my skin is recovering from the allergic reaction that caused the rash from hell, I'm ready to start enjoying my products again. Spring is finally here! 
I'm loving Cover Girl's Bombshell Volume mascara. It's a 2-step process to apply, but it makes your lashes look full, holds the curl and lasts all day. I recommend using a makeup remover that removes waterproof eye makeup as this mascara takes a bit to come off. (You don't want to sacrifice your lashes just to save a couple bucks on remover.) 
Another good couple of budget friendly mascaras are Essence Extreme Crazy Volume and Jordana Best Volume.  

I've been enjoying L'Oreal's Liner Intense liquid liner for a spring eye look. 
NYX Dark Circle Concealer's peachy tone helps cover your under eye area without creasing. 

The perfect springy palette for me is Sleek's i-Divine Garden of Eden palette. I am LOVING this palette. 
A beautiful mix of greens, neutrals and purples that work with a variety of skin tones. Rich pigmentation- Seriously! You'd think you were using a high end palette. Sleek's sells for only around $12.  

No comments:

Post a Comment